Yes, it’s necessary to log into your Nepa account to shop. Also we have different role and price for different users.
You’ll have access to a personalized shopping experience including recommendations and quicker check-out.
You need to be a legitimate business with an Employer Identification Number and State Sales Tax ID. You will need to submit an application. In addition, you will need to agree to and follow our resale policies.
The instructions to activate your account will be sent to your email once you have submitted the registration form. If you did not receive this email, your email service provider’s mailing software may be blocking it. You can try checking your junk / spam folder or contact us at email@example.com
You can create your account on Nepa by entering and verifying your age. Click on “Create New Account” after that and fill up the form to create your Nepa account.
About Shipping and Orders
- The item must have been sold on our online store
- The item shouldn’t have been used in any way
- The return or exchange request is made within 28 days of delivery
- The return is made within 14 days of the return or exchange request
- By default, the last used shipping address will be saved into to your Nepa account. When you are checking out your order, the default shipping address will be displayed and you have the option to amend it if you need to.
Please tap on “My Orders” section under main menu of App/Website/M-site to check your order status.
All your orders are sent via our wholesale store based on Florida.