.Fiji Water 1 Liter
FIJI Gives Back: Since its founding in 2007, The Fiji Water Foundation has supported the communities where we live and work, including providing health care access to local communities, building educational facilities, and helping preserve the Sovi rainforest.
Bottled at the source in Fiji, an artesian aquifer protects FIJI Water from pollution and other contaminants until you open the bottle. A natural filtration process through volcanic rock gives FIJI Water its unique mineral profile, which contributes to its soft, smooth taste. Perfect for hiking, traveling, and general hydration Bottled from a natural artesian aquifer in the remote Fiji Islands Beloved for its soft, smooth taste.
- PACK SIZE: Pack of one 1L (33.8oz) bottle
- EVERYDAY HYDRATION: Perfect for quenching thirst on the go, in the office, or while traveling
- NATURAL ELECTROLYTES: As tropical rain filters through volcanic rock, it gathers electrolytes naturally, giving FIJI Water significantly more electrolytes than other brands
- NATURAL ARTESIAN: Bottled from a natural artesian aquifer in the remote Fiji Islands
- SOFT, SMOOTH TASTE: As it filters through ancient rock, water naturally acquires that silica that gives FIJI its signature soft, smooth taste
Warranty: Fresh Till Packaged Date.