Usage of Information
- Develop our services to group users as well as individual users.
- Our services efficiently access the information.
- Deliver modified content and information to users with update our privacy policies and other information relevant to the website.
- Testing the efficiency of our website/ services.
- Diagnosing technical issues.
- Observing metrics to see any patterns or groups.
- Combine data to deliver you with heightened services and information.
- Notice and prevent fake or unauthorized activity.
- Communicate or interact with you.
- Carry out any other purposes for which the information was composed.
Information Collection And Use
While using our site we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information which can be used to contact or identify you. The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: your name; personal information; log data. Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site.
This log data may include information such as your computers internet protocol & IP address; browser type; browser version; the pages of our site that you visit; the time and date of your visit; the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this. The log data section is for businesses that use analytics or tracking services in websites , like Google Analytics. We may use your personal information to contact you with newsletters; marketing or promotional materials and other information.
- We do not significantly ask or gather personal information from users under the age of 21 or allow substantially such persons to roll for our Website/ Services.
- Services and content delivered by the website are not fixed for persons under the age of 21.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.